Aqua, Glycerin (vegetable glycerin)**, Apitoxin (bee venom)**, Mel (manuka honey)**, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil**, Galactoarabinan (larch tree extract), Isoamyl laurate, Xanthan gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl/Capryl glycosides, Triethyl citrate, Sodium phytate, Benzoic acid, Sodium Cocoyl glutamate, Polyglceryl-5- Oleate , Citric acid, Sodium levulinate, Sodium anisate, Parfum*. *From natural essential oils: Geraniol and Limonene. **Certified organic. Always refer to the product packaging for the most current list.
How to use
- Remove any make up, cleanse your face and pat dry.
- Unless your skin is sensitive, using Living Nature’s Skin Revive Exfoliant prior to treatment will assist in removing dead skin cells, allow the mask to penetrate and perform more effectively.
- Using the tear indicator, tear open the sachet and remove the mask from the sachet.
- Carefully unfold the mask and apply to your face. A pleasant warming and tightening sensation upon application may be felt.
- Leave on the skin for 10-20 minutes.
- Remove the mask, gently clean any excess product off with lukewarm water, and pat dry.
- Relish in your now smooth and fresh skin.
- Apply Radiance Night Oil or your normal Toning Gel and Night Cream.
The Bee Venom Mask can be used weekly or more often if desired.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of eye irritation, immediately rinse carefully and thoroughly with water without applying pressure. If prolonged discomfort occurs remove mask immediately and gently wash your face.
Not suitable for anyone with bee-related allergies.